Toneforge Misha Mansoor Advanced v1.0.2 WIN & MAC
Size 370 Mb
Toneforge Misha Mansoor is an audio plugin developed from Misha Mansoor’s signature guitar sounds. Designed by Joey Sturgis Tones and Misha Mansoor of Periphery, Toneforge takes any direct input guitar signal all the way to fully mixed guitar tone with unique all-in-one design. Compatible with Windows 7+ / Mac OS X 10.6.8+ VST2, VST3, RTAS, AU, AAX – 32 & 64 bit
-Three-Channel amp with unique “infinity” gain knob that morphs the tone stack in levels as you increase the gain.
– Built-in virtual model of Horizon Devices Precision Drive Pedal.
– Amp features insane amounts of detail control such as Harmonics, Compression, Saturation, “Purr” and more for crafting your own signature tone.
– JST Matched Cab ™ – a perfectly paired set of cabs to match each amp mode, currated by Joey Sturgis.
– Robust cab room including a private selection of Misha’s speaker and cab collection and built-in IR loader for external Impulse Responses.
– Three incredible effects pedals developed to Misha’s exacting standards.
– Mixing tools built in for all-in-one tone crafting and mixing.
Additional control over tone.
Can change the tube emulation,preamp, and shut off any module you want to use just what you want, ie. the horizon devices pedal with out the amp or anything else.
Change log Sept 30th, 2018 Version: 1.0.2
Toneforge Misha Mansoor is an audio plugin developed from Misha Mansoor’s signature guitar sounds. Designed by Joey Sturgis Tones and Misha Manor of Periphery. Toneforge takes any direct input guitar signal all the way to fully mixed guitar tone with unique all-in-one design.
If you are using macOS 10.6 and 10.7, please use the legacy installers provided. Support for these OS versions will soon be desisted, we strongly advise updating to stay compatible with our future releases.
[General] – Manuals updated
[General] – EULA updated (manuals / installers)
[General] – Some parameter names were updated for clarity
[General] – Fixed “Compare” issue recalling presets in Pro Tools
[General] – TFMM Advanced RTAS compatibility (internal plug-in name was too long)
[Cab] – Fixed issue recalling cab model
[Cab] – Fixed issue selecting mic for non-miked cabs
[Cab] – Fixed issue causing custom IR label to not refresh after loading preset
[Tuner] – On by default
[General] – Mono > Stereo support
[Cab] – New Cab added (ML Sound Lab) // Note: Magic is different for this cab
- Share on Facebook