Denise Audio Noize Retro v1.0.0 VST/VST3/AU/AAX WIN & MAC
Size 10 Mb
Noise is a secret weapon used by many professional producers and sound designers to enhance and flavour their tracks and sound effects. Noise can be used in many ways, for example:
- Making digital samples and synths sounds more natural.
- Adding character and sustain to drums, beats and percussive elements.
- Adding grit and power to bass-synths, leads and paths.
- Making vocal recordings sound vintage.
- Adding an aggressive layer to a built-up section or riser.
What makes the denise Noize different?
Swedish producer Jamie Boyle won the denise 2018 plugin contest. Based on his idea, denise created a plugin that takes noise generation to the next level:
- A switch to generate noise that adapts to the volume of your track, in real time.
- Mute the original audio to isolate the noise signal and apply additional effects.
- Optimize the behaviour of the noise by tweaking the rise and fall time.
- Choose between five types of noise and apply additional filtering.
- Additional plugins that compliment the Noize: Bite and Space Invader.
- Low CPU load.
What is special about the Noize Retro limited edition?
The Noize Retro is a limited edition version of the Noize plugin that features one unique adaptive noise type modelled after the noise produced by old-school Retro system boards, used for many popular Retro games since the 70s. The noise generated by Noize Retro sounds dark and gritty and has a lot more character than regular noise types like white noise. It can make all kinds of sounds – for example bass, drums, synths and vocals – sound retro and edgy, and enhance their presence in your mix.
How to apply adaptive Retro noise in 5 steps:
- Load the Noize Retro on your track.
- Turn on the adaptive mode.
- Mix in the adaptive noise.
- Shape the noise behaviour with the rise and fall features.
- Shape the noise sound with the hpf, lpf and stereo features.
- OSX: VST, VST3, AU, AAX
- Windows: VST, VST3, AAX
- Share on Facebook