Big Band Essentials v1.1 ALP
Size 716 Mb
Big Band Essentials
Multi-sampled big band ensembles, a groovy rhythm section and solo lead instruments – professional tools for scores, soundtracks and productions that call for detailed jazz instrumentation.
Featuring a clean and streamlined user interface, Big Band Essentials revisits the worlds of jazz and film scoring with a diverse collection of sounds specifically recorded to provide a professional sounding mix right out of the box.
Big Band Essentials features recordings of a full big band, individual sections and solo instruments – each in a range of dynamics and with multiple articulations that cover the full palette of sound a big band can produce. Additionally, chords and grooves provide another level of realism.
Lead instruments in Big Band Essentials include baritone sax, double bass, bass and tenor trombones and vibraphone. The ensembles include a big band ensemble and a sax ensemble, each with presets for chords, shorts, sustains and the full range of the ensemble.
Big Band Essentials was recorded in 2 different locations: the concert hall that was also used for the Symphobia Series and a smaller studio environment. The location chosen depended on the instrument, musical context and usability.
- Three big band ensemble articulations , plus chords
- Three sax ensemble articulations , plus chords
- Three Trumpet section articulations
- Rhythm section including jazz guitar, double bass, jazz and big band drum kit
- Lead section including baritone sax, double bass, bass and tenor trombones and vibraphone
- Includes 39 drum and instrument clips
- All sounds designed to blend together perfectly
- All Instrument Racks come with eight dedicated macros for accurate musical control
Big Band Essentials
39 Live Clips, 23 Presets, 1 Live Sets
Installation size: 1.5 GB
Download size: 716.5 MB
Live 10 Standard (version 10.0 or higher)
- Share on Facebook