Denise Audio Sub Generator v1.0 VST VST3 AU AAX [WIN & MACOSX]
Shape your sub frequencies to create a perfect low end. Tune the low end of your drums recordings. Re-design the low end of your sound effects and instruments.
The Sub Generator from denise is a great way to quickly dial in low frequencies to tracks in your mix, using the simple-to-use GUI and controls. Inspired by the same enveloping filter concept as the Noize 2 plugin, the plugin allows you a great level of control over this tricky frequency range in the mix.
With the denise Sub Generator, you can quickly dial in a sub that compliments the tone and frequency of its source signal, and this can be applied to any sound or signal in your DAW. By fine-tuning the frequency or note, you can easily tune your drums by adding extra sub to your tracks or even replacing it. The plugin can make your basslines deeper, make-up for distant microphone recordings for drums or vocals, and can even be used as a stand-alone sub. Add weight to and really feel your bottom end.
- Fine-tune your frequency or note on the fly using the graph.
- Use it in adaptive mode to make it respond dynamically to the music.
- Cut existing sub information to replace it with a tighter low end.
- Use the rise and fall controls to adjust the attack and release of your subs.
- Resizable and with a side-chain control.
- OSX 10.7 to macOS 10.15 (64-bit only)
- VST, VST3, AU, AAX
- Windows 7 or newer (64-bit only)
- VST, VST3, AAX
- Share on Facebook