denise The Sweeper v2 VST VST3 AU AAX
Dynamic frequency Sweeping is a new way to be creative and open up your mix. It’s a more natural alternative to side-chain compression and gating and a creative tool that lets you completely reshape your sound.
How does it work?
The Sweeper plugin is a dynamic envelope following filter with sidechain input. The plugin works by responding to a received input, either directly or via the sidechain, and moving a low pass filter or high pass filter to the shape of that input. This gives the plugin incredible flexibility and a broad range of uses, whether that’s with generating effects, or being used more precisely as a mixing tool. The plugin is suitable as a more natural-sounding and precise alternative to sidechain compression, for example.
- Adaptive Filter: The Sweeper sets its frequency based on the loudness of the source or side chain signal.
- Resonance: Go from subtle to extreme resonance for a wide range of use cases.
- Side Chain: Shape the frequency response of one track using another track as a trigger signal. Invent new sounds and create space in your mix.
- Interactive Graph: See in real-time how the filter response to the source signal or side-chain.
- Attack & Release: Precisely control the filter’s behaviour over time.
- Start & End-Frequency: Define the filter’s desired start and end frequency with the option to flip its direction.
- Resizable Interface
- OSX 10.7 – macOS 10.15 Catalina (64-bit only) (macOS 11 Big Sur not supported)
- VST, VST3, AU, AAX
- Windows 7 or newer (32 / 64-bit)
- VST, VST3, AAX
- Share on Facebook