Muze Celesta KONTAKT
THE CLASSIC YAMAHA CELESTA & BRAND NEW HYBRID SOUNDS
- 45 Classic Celesta & Hybrid Sounds
- 3233 Yamaha Celesta and Addon Samples
- 6 mics for complete audio control
- 24BIT / 48KHZ Quality
- Over 5,41 GB Content
- Recorded With Analog Gear
- NI Kontakt 5.8 Format And higher
- With NCW Lossless Compressed Samples
- Full Version Required
INTERFACE THAT ALLOWS YOU TO CONTROL ALL ASPECTS OF THE SOUND
Muze Celesta KONTAKT screenshotMain instrument interface with control of basic effects (compressor, limiter, eq) and settings.
Muze Celesta KONTAKT screenshotYou have a total of 45 source sounds to explore, transform, combine, and create your own.
Muze Celesta KONTAKT screenshotProcessor provides extensive & powerful surround mixing and automation capabilities.
Muze Celesta KONTAKT screenshotInstrument Send Effects: delay, chorus, algorithmic reverb, phaser, gainer and flanger.
Muze Celesta KONTAKT screenshot6 channel Mixer with wide possibilities for changing sound and effect settings on each sound source.
- 5,41 GB (Lossless compression) sample library size, 3233 samples
- 12 Built-in Effects: Compressor, Delays, Reverb, Limiter, Cabinet, Gainer, Rotator, Stereo Panner, 3-Band Equalizer & more
- Powerful 6 channel Mixer with wide possibilities for changing sound
- 45 Sources: Yamaha Celesta, Hords, Keys, Guitars, Mallets, Bells, E Pianos & more
- Powerful Layering Engine with Sound Browser and Fx
- Sampled with Analog & Digital equipment
Kontakt engine features:
- Custom User Inteface
- Compressed 24Bit / 48KHz Samples
- Fine-tuned three-band EQ for each channel
- A flexible user interface that allows you to control all aspects of the sound and fx (layering, morphing, blending all kinds of sounds with each other)
- Main preset has 45 layers (mixing with faders and xy pad) with the ability to mix from 2 to 45 sounds simultaneously
- Built-In Sources menu with 45 additional Sounds
Requirements: NI Kontakt FULL v5.8.1 and higher!
- Share on Facebook