NI Kontakt 6 v6.1.1 WIN & MacOSX
Size Win 595 Mb // Mac 1Gb
Play all the sounds of the world with KONTAKT 6
THE DEFINITIVE SAMPLING PLATFORM
The industry-standard: KONTAKT powers the biggest selection of sampled instruments available
Included factory library puts 55+ GB of detailed, creative, and expressive instruments at your fingertips
Shape your sound with on-board tools including modulation, wavetables, envelopes, and effects
Build your own instruments with powerful sample-editing and instrument-building options
MORE THAN A SAMPLER
With KONTAKT 6, you can sound like a snare drum, a symphony orchestra, or anything in between, from a universe of sampled instruments. It’s a simple sampler when you want it to be, and a deep sonic scripting laboratory when you need something more. The next generation of the world’s favorite sampling platform gives you new instruments and new features under the hood – so you can layer, link, stretch, and shape your sounds any way you can imagine.
Main GUI: KONTAKT 6 features a clear layout, with flexible adaptive interfaces, allowing huge creativity for instrument designers – as well as keeping things easy to navigate.
Library section: The Library browser lets you browse all the officially licensed KONTAKT PLAYER instruments you own (around 600 available), with over 2,000 more commercial libraries available via the File browser tab.
New Play Series instruments: KONTAKT 6 comes with the first three KONTAKT Play Series instruments: Powerful and streamlined, they are new twists on contemporary, release-ready sounds, with intelligent performance controls.
Retro Machines MK II: Included with KONTAKT 6, RETRO MACHINES MK II is a collection of 16 definitive analog synthesizers and keyboards. Lovingly sampled, it places the realistic sound of these classic machines at your fingertips.
Factory Library: KONTAKT 6 also includes the KONTAKT factory library – hugely popular with our users, covering a huge range of sounds, from orchestras and world instruments to classic synths and drum machines
Sampling and instrument creation slicing: KONTAKT is a powerful sampling tool, allowing you to import and record your own samples, then slice, map, and process them, to create custom instruments using the industry standard set of sampling tools.
Extreme detail: KONTAKT enables hyper-realistic instrument libraries. Multisampling, intelligent sample switching, and more, mean playable sampled instruments are often indistinguishable from the real thing, right down to subtle playing techniques.
THREE NEW INSTRUMENTS
KONTAKT 6 introduces the KONTAKT Play Series: New twists on sought-after sounds. Each places powerful, creative processing chains into a simple, intuitive interface. These hybrid instruments combine wavetable synthesis with creatively sampled content, allowing dynamic live blending and sound sculpting.
The instruments all feature eight carefully assigned macro controls, corresponding to the eight rotary encoders on our KOMPLETE KONTROL and MASCHINE hardware. These controls are mapped to numerous shared parameters behind the scenes, so you can change a sound dramatically with a single twist of a macro knob.
Over two decades, KONTAKT has become a highly-developed engine for creating and playing sampled instruments. KONTAKT 6 offers more for players and builders alike:
Introducing KONTAKT Play Series: Three new instruments for the KONTAKT library, offering pristine, contemporary sound in a creative and streamlined interface
Wavetable synthesis module: Build hybrid instruments for entirely new sounds
Enhanced effects: Even more effects for your creations, for greater expression and realism
Creator Tools: New standalone application dedicated to improving the library creation and editing process.
HIGH PERFORMANCE SAMPLER
KONTAKT is the industry standard sampled instrument platform, chosen by top instrument developers the world over.
Its powerful feature set offers unmatched creativity for developers, with cutting-edge sampling tools and effects modules, modular architecture, and advanced scripting, allowing everything from super accurate recreations of real-world instruments, to original standalone instruments, complete with features like built-in sequencing.
KONTAKT 6 introduces a wavetable sound engine, allowing all new hybrid instruments that combine synthesis with sampling to create never-before-heard sonic textures.
macOS 10.12, 10.13 or 10.14 (latest update), i5, 4 GB RAM
Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 2 GB RAM
4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT Instruments)
Mac OS X (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
Windows (32/64-bit): Stand-alone, VST, AAX
Kontakt 6.1.1 – 2019-05-28
- FIXED KSP: In certain cases, the ui_file_selector element would revert to its base path, forgetting the last selected file (v6.1.0 regression)
- FIXED KSP: Controlling most convolution parameters from KSP was broken (v6.1.0 regression that caused all related controls on many instruments to become unresponsive)
- FIXED KSP: The getter for $CONTROL_PAR_HIDE would not return the right value if the value was $HIDE_PART_BG (v6.1.0 regression that caused severe cosmetic issues on Spitfire products)
- FIXED KSP: Any use of $HIDE_PART_CURSOR would always apply to all cursors of the xy_pad it was used on as opposed to just the one intended (v6.1.0 regression)
- FIXED Kontakt would crash when trying to load an instrument that had automation assigned to controls that were removed after the assignment (v6.1.0 regression that affected certain products by Big Fish Audio and 8Dio)
- IMPROVED Kontakt’s new Auto-Apply feature (introduced in 6.1.0) now ignores changes in subfolders of the watched folders (anything deeper than scripts or performance_view)
- IMPROVED KSP: All PGS-related coding mistakes are now Warnings instead of Errors, both in how they are shown in the Creator Tools Debugger, and in that processing doesn’t stop
- FIXED KSP: There were some unexpected behaviors around the use of nested panels and certain Z layer settings
- FIXED KSP: The getters for $ENGINE_PAR_WT_FORM_MODE and $ENGINE_PAR_WT_QUALITY would always return 0
- FIXED KSP: Info Pane text would not appear for ui_button controls
- Share on Facebook