Blakus Cello 24-bit Edition Kontakt Library
Size 5.82 Gb
Blakus Cello is one of our FAVORITE instruments in the orchestra. It has an unbelievably wide emotional range, from sinister and biting to sweet and lyrical. That’s why we didn’t mess around when we embarked on our cello sampling Odyssey.
We bring to you the EMBERTONE BLAKUS CELLO, a collaboration with the mighty Blake Robinson, Australian composer/cellist extraordanaire. We sought Blake out after he released the popular freebie “Pocket Blakus”, and plunged straight into development. The result is a huuuuge set of samples: expressive sustains, visceral harsh attacks, pizzicatos, tremolos… along with a carefully prepared model for sul ponticello and con sordino with scripted legato. This cello will add an expressive edge to your music – and hopefully, add a bit of joy to your music-making life!
Blakus Cello Technical Info:
– True legato programming + true Portamento’s + con Sordino + sul Ponticello + pizzicatos
– Custom, genius Kontakt scripting by Andreas Lemke
– 40 NKI files
– nearly 6000 recorded samples
– 5 GB installed (24-bit)
– Sample resolution: 44.1 Khz / 24 bit stereo
– Kontakt 5 Player Compatible, 32/64-bit, MAC/PC compatible
- Share on Facebook