klanghelm VUMT Deluxe v2.1.1 WIN & OSX
VST AU AAX
Painstakingly modeled behavior and recreation of the general ballistics of classic VU meters.
Contains three metering modes:
VU, RMS and PPM DIN (Type I)
The RMS mode can be set to K-12, K-14 and K-20 scales and offers an integrated peak bargraph
The Meter ballistics are fully customizable. The VU even has a unique overshoot parameter.
VUMT offers dedicated trim controls to make gain staging easy.
GUI-resizing and various options to hide the controls from the GUI and show the meters only and/or a single meter display.
Eight different skins to choose from. An editable instance label.
In addition to all the features of the standard version VUMT deluxe offers more metering types (BBC, DIN, Nordic) plus various channel tools, such as Mute and Polarity reverse buttons, a monitor section and the following signal processing tools:
HighPass and LowPass Filters, a single band dynamic EQ with various filter types, useful to remove resonances or for de-essing and a mono maker to narrow the stereo image below a certain frequency.
On top of that, each skin VUMT deluxe offers an additional contrasting GUI for the VU itself.
- Painstakingly modeled behavior and recreation of the general ballistics of classic VU meters
- three different VU implementations to choose from
- unique overshoot control to match your favorite analog VU meter you are familiar with, tweak-able rise/fallback times
- PPM DIN (Type I) mode with adjustable rise/fallback times
- RMS meter with selectable “+3dB (AES-17)” option and adjustable RMS-window plus integrated peak-bargraph and K-12, K-14, K-20 scales to enable proper K-metering
- Fully customizable smart Clip-LED: lights up yellow/orange when exceeding a user defined level(your headroom) and turns red when digital overs are taking place
- switchable (and customizable) hold needle which shows the current max VU value
- switchable (and customizable) numerical readouts for peak and meter values
- included TRIM controls for left, right, mid, side channels to make gain staging easy
- Easy on the eyes, comes with EIGHT skins to be pleasant to look at for (almost) everybody.
- optional editable instance label
- GUI resizing – select from 6 different GUI sizes
- option to show the meters only and hide all controls from the GUI
- on stereo channel you can switch between single and dual meter display
- preset browser with easy copy/paste, save as default…
- global settings to customize knob-behavior, adjust the refresh rate of the meter-needles and more
- dedicated standalone application included (Note: the standalone version needs a physical input to display levels. So if you want to use it in conjunction with a media player, you can do this with the help of a virtual audio cable, such as soundflower, jackosx or similar)
- everything from the standard version as described on the leftPLUS:
- More meter types, so VUMT deluxe includes:
- VU metering
- RMS metering
- Nordic (Type I)
- DIN (Type I)
- BBC (Type IIa)
- EBU (Type IIb)
- frequency weighting in RMS mode (A-, B-, C-, D- & K-weighting curves)
- channel tools (can be hidden from GUI when not needed):
- Mute per channel
- Polarity Reverse per channel
- Monitor Section with the options to reverse Left and Right channel, monitor only Left, Right, Mid, Side channel
- additional panel with several signal processing tools (can be hidden from GUI when not needed):
- HighPass and LowPass filters with variable steepness (6dB, 12dB, 18dB and 24dB)
- a signal band Dynamic EQ to remove resonances or for de-essing with selectable filter type (HighPass, LowPass, wide or narrow BandPassFilter
- Mono Maker for narrowing the stereo image below a certain frequency
Windows: VST, AAX, Standalone (32bit & 64bit)
OSX: AU, VST, AAX (32bit & 64bit), Standalone (64bit)
- Share on Facebook