KV331 Audio SynthMaster One v1.3.4
Size 229 Mb
SynthMaster One v1.3 – Wavetable Software Synth with Easy Workflow.
SynthMaster One v1.3 is an easy to use wavetable synthesizer with an intuitive workflow. Although it shares the same engine with its bigger brother SynthMaster, it comes with new features like wavetable synthesis. With its simple layout, rich wavetable/waveform content and inspiring factory presets library, designing new sounds with SynthMaster One is a real joy. Watch our videos, listen to the audio demos and you’ll see how easy it is to design sounds with this synth.
New Factory Presets:
SynthMaster One v1.3 comes with 200 new factory presets by BT (Brian Transeau), Kurt Ader and Luke Neptune. Total number of presets are now 1250! Please scroll down to listen the audio demos.
SynthMaster One v1.3 comes with rich scale library, ranging from 5 tone equaltempered to 12 tone alternate-tuning scales:
New Envelope Types:
SynthMaster One comes with 3 new envelope types: Digital, Profat and Oobee. Digital is the default algorithm in SynthMaster, whereas Profat and Oobee are new algorithms modelled after two well-known analog synthesizers:
Improved microtuning features:
Users can now set the keyboard mapping of the current scale to either “fill octave” or “consecutive”. The piano display highlights the notes of the scale. Under settings tab, the scale root note and A4 reference frequency can be adjusted:
Custom preset attributes/styles:
Users can now add custom attributes or styles for the presets they create.
Editing MIDI Banks and Programs:
Users can now edit MIDI Bank/Program assignments by launching the “MIDI Banks and Programs” dialog:
Stereo Oscillators with Unison/Voice Stacking: Oscillators in SynthMaster have stereo output. Using the “voices”, “voices mix”, “detune curve”, “detune spread”, “pan stread”, “tone spread” and “phase spread” parameters, each basic/wavetable oscillator can generate a rich “supersaw” type sound.
SynthMaster One implements true wavetable synthesis which opens up new possibilities for sound design. You can import wave files that contain wavetables into SynthMaster One and use them in your projects. SynthMaster One comes with a rich wavetable library and you can extend that by placing wavetables under the Waveforms folder of SynthMaster One.
Semi Modular Architecture
For each SynthMaster One instance, there are 2 oscillators with 2 sub oscillators, 2 Filters, 4 ADSR Envelopes, 2 LFOs, a powerful 16 step arpeggiator/sequencer and also 11 different efffects that can be inserted on to 6 FX insert slots. The sub oscillators can be connected to the oscillators in 5 different modes which let you use it as a regular sub oscillator or do complex modulations such as ring modulation, amplitude modulation, phase modulation or frequency modulation
Zero Delay Feedback Filters: All of the 4 new filter categories in SynthMaster One are developed using the zero delay feedback filter technology. With advanced filter parameters like input gain, drive and acid, you can get that “analog” sound from the filters!
Rich set of Effects: SynthMaster features 11 different effect types: Distortion, LoFi, Ensemble, Phaser, 6 Band EQ, Compressor, Vocoder, Delay, Chorus, Tremolo, Reverb.
SynthMaster One v1.3 Release Notes:
1. NEW: Users can now import presets in arbirary folders by dragging and dropping preset files on to the preset dropdown control
2. FIX: Layer discrete parameters are initialized before synth discrete parameters causing crash in some cases
3. FIX: When an product image doesn’t exist, product image view crashes SynthMaster One
4. FIX: 2 of BT presets generate “Missing waveforms” warning, and their author is incorrectly set to Brian Transeau
5. FIX: Bypass parameter of oscillators/filters don’t work correctly
6. FIX: Edited Satyatunes White & Blue skins to work correctly on MacOS
7. FIX: Synthmaster 2.9 Academic product image is missing in Prototype, Blue, White skins
8. FIX: Arp Volume knob is incorrectly mapped to Arp Swing parameter
9. FIX: When a search criteria is entered into preset search text field, and plugin window reopened, the text field show empty criteria
10.FIX: Suboscillator pitch is not calculated correctly
11.FIX: Dragging and dropping wave files onto oscillators don’t work correctly
Win32/64; AAX*, VSTi, SAL
- Share on Facebook