Jeff Schneider – Very Sick Chords MIDI
Size 6 Mb
Sick Chords Vol. 1
Do you want your chords to sound so sick, so silky smooth, so good n’ crunchy that you and your listeners get permanent stank face?*
If so, then Sick Chords Vol. 1 is most definitely for you.
Seriously, so much of what makes JAZZ, R&B, NEO SOUL, AND GOSPEL music sound great isn’t the chord progressions or the music theory but rather the voicings themselves.
This collection of voicing will make simple chord progressions sound amazing and complex chord progressions sound as slick as when folks like Robert Glasper, Cory Henry, and, dare I say, Jeff Schneider, lay it down real good. Not much else to say here except that this collection of voicing is truly inspiring and will take your music to the next level. Enjoy!
Sick Chords Vol. 1 consists of 1,548 voicings across 144 pages of musical notation, complete with note names and chord symbols. That’s right, you don’t actually need to know how to read music to play these chords, and you don’t have to know music theory to use them when composing, reharmonizing, or playing through tunes.
Here’s the breakdown of what’s included:
– 21 major seventh voicings, including variations with extensions like 9ths, #11ths, and 13ths.
– 80 dominant seventh voicings, including variations with extensions like 9ths, b9ths, #9ths, #11ths, 13ths, and b13ths
– 28 minor seventh voicings, including variations with extensions like 9ths, 11ths, and 13ths
– Each voicing transposed into all 12 keys
– MIDI files of the chords for easy entry into your DAW or music notation software
- Share on Facebook