Puremagnetik Solveig v1.0.1 VST AU
Size 33 Mb
Solveig is a reverse engineered early ’80s analog synth modeled after the classic Roland SH-101 and MC-202 sound engines. It is further augmented with a “complex”, Buchla inspired oscillator.
With Solveig, you can dial up anything from an MC-202 style acid bass, to a solid sawtooth lead, rich, evolving pads and more. Crank up the filter envelope and get some analog ’80s percussion. And finally, Solveig also has a self-oscillating resonant filter.
A versatile sound design machine and realistic analog synthesizer model, Solveig is capable of complementing your productions in a variety of situations.
• 1980s synthesizer emulation characteristic of the SH-101
• Modulation section inspired by vintage Buchla synthesizers
• Integrates into any VST / Audio Units compatible host
• Includes a collection of factory presets
• OSX 10.8 or Windows 10 x64
• Audio Units or VST compatible audio host
- Share on Facebook