Acustica Audio Salt 2023 [WIN]
Salt is Acustica’s latest 5-band Hyper3 mixing EQ, distinguished for its exceptional performance and minimal CPU usage. It is available in VST, VST3, AAX, and AU formats. Salt has been meticulously sampled from three iconic vintage EQ devices that have, since their introduction, set new standards in sound quality and have been used to record and mix some of the greatest records of all time.
Make you mixes sound tastier
Unlike the originals, all of these EQ types/modes feature smoothly adjustable frequencies, and their magic lies in the finely defined curves, closely emulating the original hardware and perfectly preserving transients. This expanded functionality builds upon the original concept envisioned by the manufacturer, and made possible by the inherent advantages of our Hyper technology.
The power of ultra-lightweight mixing
Salt Equalizer is one of the lightest equalizers ever created by Acustica to date. While our Cherry Equalizer undoubtedly represents the state of the art in a mastering EQ, Salt is the larger sibling dedicated to mixing. Based on three sampled devices and built on the ‘Hyper’ engine, it offers an unprecedented experience that is both ultra-light weight and supremely powerful. Designed with speed, precision, and performance in mind, Salt is poised to redefine the essence of your audio mixing.
Moving from the historical hardware heritage to the futuristic software excellence
Experience the perfect blend of vintage and modern with Salt! We’ve meticulously sampled three distinct vintage EQs and incorporated them into Salt. Thanks to our advanced Hyper 3 technology, each EQ type faithfully reproduces the characteristics of the original hardware, and then takes it a step further. Unlike the limitations of the original hardware, which only offer fixed frequency positions, we’ve enhanced the model to provide adjustable frequency points for all these types. This means that you can freely combine any of these models with regular EQ types or other modeled types, granting you greater flexibility and ease of use.
We have enhanced the precision of parameter control (frequency, bandwidth, gain) by adjusting the component values in the original circuits. This allows us to combine the flexibility required by a modern mixing EQ with the distinctive and unparalleled sound of each of the original models. Salt provides you with the ability to compare three very different EQs with the assurance of always having exactly the same settings, no matter what they may be.
- Unique EQ Models: The Salt equalizer offers three distinct Classic EQ models, all powered by Hyper3 technology, providing you with an exceptional tool for your daily mixing and sound shaping needs
- Control and Flexibility: Salt offers a wide range of control options to suit various mixing scenarios
- High-Quality Sound: A focus on sound quality and fidelity of the original models improved thanks to Hyper3 tech, ensuring that equalization does not introduce unwanted artifacts
- Intuitive User Interface: A well-designed and intuitive user interface that simplifies the equalization process
- Versatility: The ability to use the plugin on a wide range of audio sources, such as musical instruments, vocals, or entire tracks
- Transient Preservation and Management: The intrinsic ability to preserve, attenuate, or emphasize transient-associated frequencies, improving clarity and separation between instruments in the mix, and the option to
- handle them with three different EQ models, also usable in a hybrid manner, gives you a complete sonic palette that allows you to make the right technical moves for your artistic goal
- Resource Efficiency: Low computer resource usage ensures smooth operation in complex mixing sessions
- Share on Facebook