ADSR Courses Arturia Analog Lab V – Features, Functions & Sound Design TUTORIAL
Discover the full potential of Arturia’s Analog Lab V – a software synth and sound library with thousands of vintage and modern sounds. Pro producer and educator, Paul Nolan leads this in-depth course that dives from the basics of the browser straight into sound design. With the right skills, Analog Lab V is a formidable tool for creating infinite orchestras of unique sounds.
Don’t miss the chance to discover new, endless possibilities for your music with Analog Lab V and ADSR.
Watch, Listen and Learn – our easy to follow video instruction walks you through Analog Lab V. Producer, Sound Designer and Educator, Paul Nolan works on a Melodic Techno track to showcase with plenty of practical sound design tips to make you a power user.
- Over 1 hour of professional video instruction
- Structured by sound types so you can easily find the right lesson and refer back to relevant sections in the weeks and months to come
- 6 in-depth lessons each giving a thorough walkthrough of sound selection and sound design with Analog Lab V
- Introduction to course
- Getting Started With Analog Lab V – Plugin Overview
- Reese Bass
- Stab Bass
- Understand both theory & practice with an accomplished Producer and Mentor
- Learn at your own pace, watch as many times as you need to learn the lessons
- Share on Facebook