Ashley Hewitt The Music Producer’s Guide To Distortion PDF
Welcome to The Music Producer’s Guide, your comprehensive guide to creating incredible music that stands out in a crowded industry. This series of books is your ultimate resource for developing your music production skills and taking your music to the next level. Each book is designed to demystify a music production concept, bringing professional results to your tracks.
Within The Music Producer’s Guide To Distortion, you’ll learn the secrets that underpin the use of distortion in contemporary music production. Whether it’s warming up a synth using analogue-emulating distortion, or using bitcrushing to create dissonance, you’ll learn both the art and science required to use distortion effectively.
But that’s not all. The Music Producer’s Guide To Distortion is filled with practical exercises and real-world examples that will help you put your new knowledge into practice.
In the Music Producer’s Guide to Distortion, you will learn:
- The processes and techniques that underpin contemporary music
- Which types of distortion are most suitable for your productions
- Pitfalls to watch out for when distorting common instruments
- How to bring distortion into your mixing workflow
- Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced producer, The Music Producer’s Guide To Distortion is the ultimate resource for taking your music production skills to the next level. Get started today, and unleash your full creative potential!
- Share on Facebook