FabFilter Plugins Total Bundle 2023 VST VST3 AU AAX
The Total Bundle is a set of all FabFilter plug-ins. With this bundle, you get our professional EQ, reverb, compressor, multiband dynamics, limiter, de-esser and gate/expander, creative multiband distortion, delay, filter and synthesizer plug-ins.
Saturn 2 is a new major version of the Saturn multiband saturation/distortion plug-in, featuring many new distortion styles, amp styles, linear phase mode, improved High Quality mode, modulation visualization and much more.
Pro-R is a high-end reverb plug-in with natural sound, musical controls, and innovations like the unique Decay Rate EQ to shape the reverb’s character.
Pro-L 2 is a feature-packed true peak limiter plug-in, with multiple advanced limiting algorithms and extensive level and loudness metering.
Pro-MB is a powerful multiband compressor/expander plug-in with all the expert features you need, combining exceptional sound quality with great interface workflow.
Pro-Q 3 is a top-quality EQ plug-in with perfect analog modeling, dynamic EQ, linear phase processing, and a gorgeous interface with unrivalled ease of use.
Pro-C 2 is a professional compressor plug-in with versatile side chain and routing options, high-quality sound and an innovative interface.
Pro-DS is a highly intelligent and transparent de-essing plug-in, perfect for processing single vocal tracks as well as entire mixes.
Pro-G is a highly flexible gate/expander plug-in with advanced side chain options and precise metering.
Twin 2 is a powerful synthesizer plug-in with the best possible sound quality and an ultra-flexible drag-and-drop modulation system.
Timeless 2 is an ultra-flexible tape delay plug-in with time stretching, top quality filters and drag-and-drop modulation.
Volcano 3 is a filter effect plug-in with smooth, vintage-sounding filters and endless modulation possibilities.
One is a basic synthesizer plug-in with just one oscillator, but with perfectly fine-tuned controls and the best possible sound and filter quality.
Simplon is a basic and easy to use filter plug-in with two high-quality multi-mode filters and an interactive filter display.
Micro is the ultimate lightweight filter plug-in with a single high-quality filter including envelope follower modulation.
All plug-ins updated with AAX Apple Silicon support, interface scaling and more
Mar 21, 2023
We have just released an update for all FabFilter plug-ins, introducing AAX Apple Silicon support as well as bug fixes, improvements and some small new features. This update is free for existing customers and we recommend everyone to update to these latest plug-in versions.
So what’s new?
- Added Apple Silicon support for all AAX plug-ins.
- All Pro and Creative plug-ins now support interface scaling. The resize button in the bottom right corner of the interface now offers a Scaling submenu, with options to increase or decrease the scale of the entire interface, e.g. 125%, 150%, etc.
- Reduced CPU spikes on changing oversampling or high quality mode in Pro and Creative plug-ins.
- Added a right-click shortcut menu for the preset button, with Save and Save As options. In Twin 3, this also lets you mark a preset as favorite.
- Added support for MIDI program changes in the VST3 plug-ins.
- Timeless 3, Volcano 3, Twin 3 and Saturn 2: Added Show Source Flow option, available via the Add Source ‘+’ button menu.
- Timeless 3, Volcano 3, Twin 3 and Saturn 2: Added Auto-Collapse Sources option, available via the Add Source ‘+’ button menu. When enabled, expanding one source interface will automatically collapse the others (the default behavior). When disabled, multiple source interfaces can be expanded at the same time.
- Pro-DS and Pro-G: Added support for different interface sizes and Full Screen mode.
- Pro-G: Added density spectrum visualization in the side chain filter controller, similar to how Pro-DS shows this.
- Pro-L 2: Added Auto-Reset option for loudness metering, available as a toggle option in the Loudness Time Scale menu. When enabled, loudness metering and clipping will be reset every time playback starts in the DAW.
- Twin 3: Fixed a bug which caused the main Frequency Offset parameter to be ignored for filters with panning and non-modulated Filter Frequency.
- Twin 3: Redesigned options icon in the preset browser to make it more discoverable.
- Volcano 3: Fixed a bug that could cause possible clicks or noise when modulating filter peak values around zero.
- Volcano 3: Fixed issue where text entry for the peak value in the parameter value display would change frequency when piano display was enabled.
- Volcano 3: Fixed an issue in the mono version of the plug-in where filters that were removed in the interface could still remain in effect.
- Twin 3: The Arpeggiator Lock parameter is now always disabled for new instances of the plug-in.
- Small bug fixes and improvements.
- Share on Facebook