Getgood Drums The Nolly Bass Library [KONTAKT]
GET NOLLY IN YOUR PRODUCTION
After many years of fine tweaks and meticulous refinement, both live on stage and in the studio, Nolly has crafted an instantly recognizable signature bass sound that has helped define the sound of an entire genre.
A perfect symbiosis of technique and equipment, Nolly’s tone is renowned for its percussive attack, rich distorted midrange and massive low end; and now – for the first time ever – that sound is yours. Introducing the long-awaited, especially requested Nolly Bass Sample Library.
- Kontakt Player Library (with full NKS integration) and can be used with Kontakt’s Free Player – no need to buy the full version of Kontakt to use GGD!
- Recorded and performed on Nolly’s personal Dingwall NG6
- The exact bass tone heard on Periphery 5: Djent Is Not A Genre
- Access some of the most highly sought-after and identifiable aggressive bass sounds in the industry
- Fully-featured and intuitive UI
- 3-selectable tonal options
- Intelligent alternate picking control
- E0 to G4 in multiple string positions
- Built-in pitch shifting, and MIDI transpose tools
Bring the power and versatility of Adam “Nolly” Getgood’s signature sound to your music. While no one can have him in their band, you can all have him in your productions.
- Nolly’s personal Dingwall NG6
- Share on Facebook