Kirk Hunter Studios Traveling Pianos KONTAKT
TRAVELING PIANOS contains two pianos: Kirk Hunter’s own Yamaha G5 for a clear, pristine, yet powerful sound and Michael Lehmann-Boddicker’s Yamaha C7 engineered by Michael himself, and played by Kirk. This piano has been a workhorse for many A-list performers, and can now be YOURS!
With TRAVELING PIANOS, all of the controls and features are laid out in one easy-to-use interface. You likely will not even need a tutorial with this library!
TWO BEAUTIFUL YAMAHA PIANOS
- Kirk Hunter’s own Yamaha G5 for a clear, pristine, yet powerful sound.
- Michael Lehmann-Boddicker’s Yamaha C7 engineered by Michael himself, and played by Kirk. This piano has been a workhorse for many A-list performers, and can now be YOURS!
- Numerous presets that will enable you to “travel” in both time and style with a single click.
- Numerous multis combining both pianos which create “fat” and sophisticated sound pallets.
- Three mic positions for both pianos.
- Includes true samples for both sustain pedal up and down.
- Sustain and Una Corda pedal features with controllable “body” sounds.
- Mixable Strings layer that add gorgeous texture and “padding”.
- Mixable “Saloon” layer that provides an “old timey”, “honky tonk” feel.
- Velocity-controlled, and mixable “Tines” feature that add a metallic attack at the beginning of each note.
- Room size and amount – Our room, which is both convolution AND reverb based, has been specially-designed to provide a truly “concert hall” sound.
- Available room ambience and/or audience sounds can be added to provide a very realistic setting
Full retail version of Kontakt, version 5.7.1 or higher. Will NOT work in the free Kontakt Player! You do not need a serial number and will not need to use the “Manage Libraries” feature.
- Mac OS X 10.11, i5, 4 GB RAM, (8 GB recommended)
- Windows 7, 8, 10, Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 4 GB free disk space for sample content
- Share on Facebook