Modern Piano House Production Course [TUTORIAL]
In this course, I’m teaching how to make house, and more specifically: Piano Music Production.
What you’ll learn:
- The student will learn to master the art of modern piano house production
- The student will elevate his or her skills in mixing and mastering to achieve professional-grade results
- The course contains a ton of tips and step-to-step trials
- Students will learn how to build a house-track and how to take it to the next level
- Equipment needed: FL Studio 20 (or preferred DAW)
Welcome to the Modern Piano House Production Course! I’m Jorm, a music producer who loves the creative process of making music. I created this course to share tips and tricks on how to become a better producer. This course is both for beginners and experienced producers. I am sure this course will teach everyone things they didn’t know – or think of- before.Master the art of modern piano house music production in this 5 chapter course! Inspired by acclaimed artists like Joel Corry, Tchami, and MK, you’ll receive over 130 minutes of expert guidance on break, buildup, and drop production. Elevate your skills in mixing and mastering to achieve professional-grade results. Suitable for beginners and experienced producers alike, this course is your gateway to creating captivating piano house tracks. What you get:- 5 Video Lessons (Viewable on website)- Full Track Breakdown (The track in the video)- Project Stems- Project Presets – FLP Project- 130+ Minutes Of Content- Delivered by emailDon’t miss out on the chance to elevate your music skills and create your own piano house tracks inspired by the best in the industry, I’m sure the course will benefit you in more ways than one. After you’ve taken the course – please rate it and let me know what you think! Thank you!
Section 1: Introduction
- Lecture 1 Introduction to the Piano House Production Course
Section 2: Part 1: Melody writing
- Lecture 2 Part 1: Melody Writing
Section 3: Part 2: Piano Production
- Lecture 3 Part 2: Piano Production
Section 4: Part 3: Drop Production
- Lecture 4 Part 3: Drop Production
Section 5: Part 4: Breakdowns and Buildups
- Lecture 5 Part 4: Breakdowns and Buildups
Section 6: Part 5: Mastering
- Lecture 6 Part 5: Mastering
The course is suitable for beginners and experienced producers alike.
- Share on Facebook