NI Maschine v2.14.1 + Factory Library [WIN & macOS]
MASCHINE lets you effortlessly produce beats, melodies, and harmonies with powerful drum synths, premium sounds, an integrated sampler, and more – cutting-edge software meets intuitive hardware for ultra-smooth workflow.
ROBUST PRODUCTION SOFTWARE
MASCHINE software comes stocked with everything you need to turn your ideas into complete tracks. Whether you’re sketching and arranging your track, or mixing it down and performing, MASCHINE keeps you moving from one step to the next – without breaking your creative stride.
Ideas view makes it easy to gather your ideas or plan a performance. Record alternate bass lines. Create scenes for different drum fills, breakdowns, and variations. Mix them up and experiment until you find something you like.
Arrange view’s clip-based pattern sequencer means your ideas come together fast. Edit patterns, nudge notes, change velocity, record modulation, and more.
MASCHINE’s ultra-fast, tag-based browser makes it easy to sort instruments and sounds by their sonic qualities, giving your creativity no time to slow down.
MASCHINE’s powerful mixer lets you see and adjust group and sound channel levels with one knob – simply select the desired channels, then turn the knob under the displays to adjust.
Use your own VST or Audio Units plug-ins, or play with MASSIVE, MONARK, REAKTOR PRISM, or any of the other included sounds and FX.
MASCHINE’s Sampler lets you chop sounds like a surgeon. Choose the technique that fits you best with four different modes: Detect, Grid, Split, and Manual. Assign slices to the pads automatically and play them just like you would a drum groove or melody.
2.14.1 – 2021-07-02
- FIXED an issue where browser items marked as favourite disappeared after the latest update
2.14 – 2021-07-01
After installing from Native Access, please ensure that any external storage devices containing content are connected when launching MASCHINE for the first time
- ADDED Poly Synth – based on Pro 53
Factory Library also updated to add presets
- ADDED Multi-selection of Clips in software
- ADDED Change scenes via MIDI from MASCHINE MK3 (configure via SETTINGS > MIDI Tab)
- ADDED Host Kontakt VST3 (please note: it is not currently possible to host VST3 versions of the recently released FX plug-ins)
- ADDED Apple Silicon support:
– MASCHINE (standalone application) can be used on Apple Silicon machines when Rosetta 2 is installed (available from App Store)
– MASCHINE plug-in can be used in DAWs that have been launched using Rosetta (right-click on DAW application in Finder > Get Info > Open using Rosetta)
- ADDED Additional Arpeggiator parameters: Retrigger, Repeat, Offset, Inversion and Range (available from MASCHINE MK3, MK2, Studio and KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series MK2 controllers)
- ADDED Save presets from MASCHINE MK3
- CHANGED File paths in preferences are now shown in the standard POSIX format instead of the old Mac HFS format (i.e. slashes instead of colons) on macOS
- CHANGED Browser tag ‘Urban’ has been changed to ‘Hip Hop’ for MASCHINE Projects and Groups
- CHANGED ‘Enabled’ / ‘Disabled’ have been changed to ‘On’ / ‘Off’
- FIXED Audio crackles when sampling (introduced in MASCHINE 2.13)
- FIXED Clunky scrolling when using a MacBook trackpad
- FIXED Super 8 missing background image on controllers
Maschine Factory Library
1.3.8 — 2021-07-01
- ADDED 250 Sounds for Poly Synth and 1 INIT preset
- FIXED Zones for some samples that would otherwise not play correctly
- IMPROVED Unified tagging for internal engines Bass Synth, Drum Synth, Poly Synth
- Share on Facebook