Orchestral String Runs v3.1 KONTAKT
Orchestral String Runs became the industry standard for very fast, agile and quick string lines. Innovative fools like the Runs Builder let you build your own realistic runs out of thousands of tempo-synced run elements. In addition to a huge collectoin of pre-recorded octave runs, the Runs Transitoins Patches let you perform your very own ideas. Orchestral String Runs also comes with basic articulatoins to enable a better blending with other collectoins. The Runs Builder is consistently sampled to the Runs Builder included in Berlin Woodwinds.
New in Orchestral String Runs 2 Update:
Runs Builder 2.0:
Special scales like whole tone, octatonic and chromatic scales are now also possible.
In addition, every slot has its own tempo mode slider, a fine adjustments slider & an option for creating triplets out of 16th-based figures.
New playable runs patches:
- Newly recorded samples with two separate groups of musicians per patch for realistic, natural tuning and timing discrepancies.
- This patch is available for Violins+Violas and Celli+Basses. These patches now have longer final notes than our Runs Transitions Patch 1, which is based on real legato-sampled staccatos.
Measured short tremolos:
- As an addition to our short trills patch, we have recorded tempo-synced measured short tremolos (doublets and triplets), all sampled with repetitions. This patch is also available for Celli+Basses.
- Marcatos for Violins+Violas and Celli+Basses.
- New sustain patches with more velocity layers and x-fade scripts.
Works with the free Kontakt Player or Kontakt 5.8.1 full version
- Share on Facebook