Produce Electronic Music Create an EDM Production with Ableton Live for Beginners [TUTORIAL]
In this course you will learn the basics of an electronic music (EDM) production. After completing this course, you will be able to create a great sounding EDM track from scratch. We will use Ableton Live as our DAW.
Who is this course for?
If you want to have a great starting point to learn about the basics of an electronic music production, this course is for you! We will create an EDM track from scratch together. In this journey you will learn about the structure of an EDM track, the instruments and effects, mix and mastering as well as many more neat production techniques. This course includes all the knowledge that you need in order to get your production started. It is a beginner friendly course. However, you should know the basics of how to operate Ableton Live.
What will you learn from this course:
- Understand the basics of EDM
- Setting up Ableton Live
- Creating powerful drums with layering
- Composing an intense chord progression
- Crafting your own bassline
- Adding a flying lead sound
- Structure and arrangement of a track
- Use automation to make the energy flow
- Crafting an exciting drop
- The use of midi and audio effects
- Mix and master your track
- Share on Facebook