Quick Complete Piano Course For Beginners TUTORIAL
Quick course (less than 1.5h of video!) with all the principals you need to play the piano from the beginning!
You will learn to play your favourite song on the piano. You will be able to compose your own piano melodies.
You will understand how the sounds work together to create harmony and melody.
You will have knowledge about rhythm, which will allow you to count any musical piece you like to and play it as it suppose to be
played from rhytmical perspective.
The course has few tests to check your knowledge about chords, notes, counting etc.
9 execises for counting the notes (with answers).
Ready to print charts with chords and scales are also available, so you can print them to learn faster!
Is a matter of time when you will impress your friends with your playing skills! 🙂
Some of the topics covered in the course:
- Playing technique (with 4 easy exercises for beginners)
- Notes on the piano (white and black keys)
- Notes on the sheet music (bass and treble clef)
- Time Signature (Meter)
- Counting the notes (9 sheet music excersises with answers)
- Notes and rest values
- Dotted notes
- Major and minor chords
- Major and minor scales (with fingerings)
- Key and chord progression (composing music)
- Circle of fifths (modulating your songs with different moods)
What you’ll learn:
- Reading Notes On The Sheet Music
- Proper Hand Technique
- Composing Music
- Notes Value
- Playing Scales
- Playing Chords
- Proper Fingering
- Tempo and Rhytm
- Owning a Piano or Keyboard
- Share on Facebook