Rob Papen Albino 3 Legend v3.5.0 [WIN]
The resurrection of a legendary and groundbreaking software synthesizer from the past!
Originally released in 2006, Albino-3 was the result of a collaboration between Virtual Instrument designer Peter Linsener and Dutch sound designer and musician Rob Papen.
Now reborn as Albino-3 Legend and with our in-house programmers at the helm we have added VST3 support, different GUI sizes, and compatibility with the latest PC and Mac operating systems and processors.
The Albino-3’s key features include high-quality presets in a wide range of styles, an easy-to-use interface, highly flexible oscillators, four types of stereo filters, an enormous range of processing and modulation options, a powerful, flexible arpeggiator and a layer system that allows you to combine up to four layers in one preset.
- Sound Presets consist of 4 separate Layers for rich, complex sound synthesis
- Unlimited sound programs, Sound Browser
- +2100 presets by Rob Papen and various artist
- 4 oscillators per Layer, 4 types. Oscillator modules include Analog-type, Digital-type, Noise-type and Audio Input-type. FM modulation and AM modulation. Oscillator Sync in Analog Oscillator 2 and 4
- Stereo Filters, 4 types. Filter modules include Silk-type, Cream-type, Scream-type, and Comb-type. 3 multimode filters (Silk, Cream and Scream), each with a different basic design thus producing different sounding
- filters Filters are stereo with panning and panning modulation options
- Saturation knob precedes each filter to add overdrive to the sound before it enters the filter. Four types of Saturation are available
- 8 envelopes, 2 types. ADSFR type and 5-stage envelope type with loop function. Each envelope stage has separate slope/curve settings. Each oscillator has its own volume envelope
- 4 LFOs with various waveforms and midi-syncable. LFO Waves have adjustable start-phase and waveform-symmetry. LFOs can also be set to mono mode
- Modulation Matrix which includes 16 routings with 27 sources and 36 destinations. Separate control section for Velocity to: AMP, Filter 1 and Filter 2
- Arpeggiator with 32 step rhythm sequencer, step length, clock settings, various modes including modulation and chord, switchable keyboard retrigger, swing, velocity mix, save/load functionality
- Spread function for each Oscillator for ultra fat detuned sounds
- Chord memory mode (saved with the preset)
- 4 effects units per layer each containing 12 stereo effects including two Choruses, two Delays, Filter, Phaser, Reverb, Flanger, Gator, Wah Wah, Compressor and LoFi.
- Mono/Polyphonic Portamento/Glide featuring Fingered mode, switchable constant Time/constant Rate and Auto-Bend Modes
- Sound programs are stored directly on hard disk so providing a virtually unlimited number of storage locations. Sounds are sorted into style-maps for easy search. Integrated Sound Browser, MIDI program change and
- bank change supported.
- Adjustable Precision setting for recreating the warmth of true analog synthesizers
- Gen (randomize) function for experimentation and preset fun
- Microtonal support (Scala file import) for different scales (Indian, Arabic, etc.)
- Adjustable keyboard velocity response curve.
- 32-voice polyphony
- Adjustable voice limit (mono, 1…12, oo)
- MIDI activity display (also triggers a C3 when clicked)
- Several parameters are located on the “rear panel” so they are not changed accidentally during use
- Controller hardware (faderbox or synth) settings can be saved and restored
- Dial operation is switchable between circular and linear modes
- Share on Facebook