Skillshare Mixing & Mastering Masterclass using Studio One. Lesson 1 TUTORIAL
This is a complete course teaching you how to use all the tools and features in Presonus Studio One to giving you greatly mixed, mastered, and finalized song
With easy-to-follow tutorials and a real-world example of a song from start to finish, you’ll enjoy learning while taking action.
This is the perfect course to help you transform your sound into a perfect radio-ready Mix
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Getting a Song ready to be mixed and mastered
- Adjusting the levels and panning of the tracks
- Tuning of Vocals in Studio One
- Understanding the use of reverb, delay, exciter, and many the effect in Studio One
- Understanding how EQ’s and Compressors work in a mix
- Using the effects to help make your tracks sit better in the mix
- Enhancing your tracks with audio processing effects
- Creating Mastering Projects with your Songs
- Learning how the spectral meters help with your mastering
- Using Mastering Effects like EQ, Multiband Compressors, and Limiters
- Learning how to create De-esser
- Exporting and Finalizing your Song/s
WHY MIX AND MASTER IN STUDIO ONE?
- Studio One is a fully-featured package.
- It has great editing and mixing tools.
- It is super easy to navigate and use.
- The songs and mastering projects integrate seamlessly.
- Includes spectral meters to help you get the best mix and master.
- You can save your mix scene making it easy to toggle between a different mix of the same song
WHY LEARN FROM US?
- My goal is to make this the best Studio One Mixing & Mastering course on the market and will do anything possible to add value for you.
- Note. LESSON 2 OR THIS COURSE CAN BE FOUND ON MY SKILLSHARE PAGE
- PreSonus Studio One Any Version
- Basic knowledge of Studio One
- Share on Facebook