Skillshare Mixing Vocals in Studio One Artist | Music Production TUTORIAL
If you want to learn how to Mix your Vocal tracks in Presonus Studio One Artist, this is the course for you. I’ve created this course with the beginner in mind, meaning we going to be using Stock plugins and all concepts will be simplified.
You might be a Producer who wants to expand your knowledge or an Artist who wants to produce better-sounding vocals in your bedroom studio.
The course covers Vocal Mixing Basics in Studio One Artist.
We will use 100% Stock Plugins.
– You will learn why we use certain plugins and how to use them in your mixes.
– Turning Raw Vocal Tracks to Decent Vocals
– Using Vocal Processing Effects
like EQ, De-Esser, Compressor, Reverb
To follow along:
- Studio Artist License or Above
- PC or Mac
- A Basic Understanding of Studio One
- Basic Music Production skills are desirable, but not necessary
- Must be willing to Learn!
Please be patient with yourself and remember; “Repetition is the only way to master any skill”
Who this course is for:
- For anyone who wants to learn to Mix Vocals using Studio Artist
- Those interested in improving their Audio Engineering skills
- Anyone who wants to Mix their own music
- Anyone who may be interested in switching to Studio One from another DAW
- Those who want to improve their sound quality
- Share on Facebook