Sonic Academy How To Make Progressive Trance Dreamworld with Jaytech TUTORIAL
Back by popular demand Sonic Academy welcomes Jaytech for an all-new ‘How To Make’ course where we recreate his Anjunabeats Progressive Trance classic Dreamworld from scratch.
As with all of Jaytech’s courses we get the in-depth philosophy behind the writing as well as all of the production techniques involved. This makes his ever-popular courses more than just a ‘How To Make’ as he delves into the deeper questions answering why he makes the decisions he does when creating a dance track.
Starting by stripping the track bare to its musical element we build up a wall of layered sounds and beats to make this epic floor filler crammed with tips and tricks along the way from a true professional to help raise your game.
Oh yeah, there’s a remix contest as well…
Just click on the link above for more details and your chance to feature on the world-class label Anjunabeats!
- Tutorial 01 – Introduction and Playthrough
- Tutorial 02 – Writing the Music First
- Tutorial 03 – Kick and Bass Combo
- Tutorial 04 – Trance Stack
- Tutorial 05 – Plucks and Riffs
- Tutorial 06 – Best Practices for Trance Drums
- Tutorial 07 – Lead Stack
- Tutorial 08 – The FX Section
- Tutorial 09 – Atmospherics
- Tutorial 10 – Vocal Soundbytes
- Tutorial 11 – Volume Approach
- Tutorial 12 – EQ and Compression
- Tutorial 13 – Preparations for Mastering
- Tutorial 14 – Final Thoughts and Lessons Learned
- Share on Facebook