Sound Selection In Beats How To Choose Sounds In Beats [TUTORIAL]
Learn how to select sounds to make your beats sound full and instruments stand out. Sound Selection Secrets REVEALED!
What you’ll learn:
- How to Use Sound Selection in Beats to Make Instruments Stand Stand Out and Beats Sounding Full!
- How to Select the Right Sounds to Make Mixing Music Easier, and Prevent Thin Sounding Mixes!
- How to Spread Sounds Across the Frequency Spectrum for Clarity
- When to Use Different Sounds to Make Your Beats More Interesting
- How the Length of MIDI Notes Makes a BIG DIFFERENCE
- How Sound Placement is Different than Sound Selection
- How to Use BOTH Sound Placement and Sound Selection to Make Instruments Stand Out in Your Beat (Even Before you Begin Mixing!)
- What is Wise Sound Selection (Choosing Sounds for Instruments, Melodies, and Drum Loops[Kicks, 808’s and Bassline!])
- How to Prevent Frequencies from Clashing (Sidechain Compression, and Choosing Good Sounds)
- How to Use the Frequency Spectrum (and Take Advantage of Octaves!)
- How to Place Sounds for Clarity in Your Beats!
- You should be able to make a decent beat.. and want to learn how to make instruments stand out with wise sound selection
- You should know how to play melodies and understand how keys and scales work (briefly explained in this sound selection course)
- You Should Know How to Use the Mixer in Your DAW and Open Plugins Like EQ
Sound selection in beats is one of the hottest topics discussed when making beats.. but do you really know how to choose sounds for sound selection?Sound Selection is choosing the right sounds at the right time to make your beats sound full, which also makes mixing easy, because instruments aren’t fighting with one another (known as frequency clashing).I reveal ALL MY SOUND SELECTION SECRETS in this course.. (which have taken me years to perfect in my own studies).Advanced producers think about Sound Placement and Sound Selection at the same time for the most professional sounding beat possible.SOUND SELECTION TRICKS TO MAKE BEATS SOUND AMAZING:This is more than a sound selection tutorial.. this is a sound selection course!Ready to know what instruments to use in your beats?These videos are a sound selection guide teaching the secrets of sound selection..Here’s some core points taught:How to Use Sound Placement and Sound Selection TogetherWhat is Sound Selection? What is Sound Placement?Taking Advantage of Octaves in Beats (Using Pitch)Understanding the Full Frequency SpectrumUnderstanding TIMBRE and Fundamental Pitch of a SoundWhen to Choose Aggressive Sounds and Soft SoundsKnow the Difference Between Chords and Notes in Sound SelectionHave you watched every YouTube Tutorial about Sound Selection and are still confused? Then try my Sound Selection Course and learn the secrets of sound selection!Discover the best kept secrets of sound selection as a producer. Enroll today!
Section 1: SOUND SELECTION COURSE[INTRO]
- Lecture 1[Introduction] – Sound Selection in Beats Course
Section 2: UNDERSTANDING SOUND SELECTION IN BEATS
- Lecture 2 Sound Selection Overview (WATCH FIRST!)
- Lecture 3 What is Wise Sound Selection
Section 3: SOUND SELECTION FOR DRUM LOOPS (Kicks, 808’s, and Bassline)
- Lecture 4 Sound Placement vs. Sound Selection
Section 4: HOW TO FIT SOUNDS IN THE SAME FREQUENCY AREA
- Lecture 5 Can Instrument Frequencies Overlap?
Section 5: MANIPULATING AUDIO FOR FULL CONTROL
- Lecture 6 Understanding Time, Pitch and Volume
- Lecture 7 How to Place Sounds for Clarity with Sound Selection
- Lecture 8 Detuned Pitch Fundamental Problem (Make Notes in Pitch)
- Lecture 9 Notes Not Playing VSTi Problem (Note Gap / Note Overlap)
- Lecture 10 Timbre and Types of Sounds (Soft and Aggressive Sound Selection)
Section 6: MUST KNOW SOUND SELECTION TIPS (Sound Selection Secrets Revealed!)
- Lecture 11 Length of Your Sound (for Sound Selection)
- Lecture 12 Using Octaves for Sound Selection (Take Advantage of Frequency Spectrum)
- Lecture 13 Single Notes vs. Chords for Fullness in Beats (Make a Thin Mix Sound Full!)
- Lecture 14 Dry Notes vs. Wet Notes (Make Instrument Sound Close or Far Away from You)
- Lecture 15 Trance Gate for Fullness and Space (Not the Same as an Arpeggio!)
- Lecture 16 Sidechain Compression with Sound Selection (Force Sounds to Stand Out!)
Music Producers who Want to Learn Sound Selection to Make Fuller Sounding Beats,Beatmakers Who Want to Make Mixing Easier, Prevent Thin Sounding Mixes, and Prevent Their Bass and Kicks Clashing,Intermediate Audio Engineers Wanting to Understand How Producers Properly Place and Choose Sounds for Wise Sound Selection
- Share on Facebook