The Business Behind the Song: Navigating a Career in the Music Industry PDF
Whether you’re an aspiring artist, a new college grad, or a seasoned professional, Scott Brickell’s The Business Behind the Song is a must-have handbook for helping you navigate the often-confusing, seemingly unapproachable world of the music industry.
Drawing on his years of experience as a manager for numerous record-breaking artists and bands, Scott Brickell explains the nitty gritty details of what it takes to be an artist, a manager, a promotor, a booking agent, and much more. He shares industry secrets on the formula to a successful song, and he gives invaluable tips on how to put on a successful show and tour.
No matter your goal—whether that’s to be on stage behind a microphone or behind the scenes promoting shows.
The Business Behind the Song will help you:
- Understand the industry before you get started
- Learn the insider terminology
- Identify the goals you need to set for yourself
- Create a clear path for your future career
- And start your own journey in the music business
- Share on Facebook