Zero-G Celestial Visions [WAV KONTAKT]
Multi-layered textural Kontakt instrument for creating sonically captivating soundscapes
Celestial Visions by Ergo Kukke is a meticulously crafted, multi-layered Kontakt instrument, designed to infuse spontaneity into the creation of captivating soundscapes. This innovative tool seamlessly blends four distinct audio sources, offering you the means to embark on a sonic odyssey delving deep into the human subconscious, transcending both time and space. Representing a significant leap forward in atmospheric libraries, “Celestial Visions” serves as a portal to the ethereal realms of your psyche, where dreams intertwine with celestial phenomena. Through a rich array of multi-layered snapshots, this instrument invites you to explore limitless sonic possibilities, making it an invaluable asset for composers and creators in the realms of film, video, and game soundtracks alike.
You can choose from thematically categorised snapshots or easily create your own. Sound and snapshot categories include Beauty, Fantasy, Horror, Sci-Fi and Wisdom with plenty of inspiring sounds to choose from. The Celestial Visions interface offers you a unique sonic experience that sparks creativity and exploration and enables you to manipulate and shape your sound to fit your musical masterpiece. You can harness the power of intricate modulation controls, ethereal effects, and dynamic layering to craft unique evolving soundscapes.
Elevate your compositions, evoke deep emotions, and conjure galaxies of enigmatic sound with this extraordinary Kontakt instrument.
- Over 3.3 Gb, 48kHz, 32-bit samples
- 118 Thematic categorized Snapshots
- Four Sample Sources
- Independent 3-band EQ, Envelope & Filter Parameters, for each source
- Pitch Shifting Controls, for shifting +/- 36 semitones
- Source-Specific Panning Controls
- Sample Selection Randomisation
- ‘Source Movement’ Manipulation Pad, controlling the Mix Ratio of the four sources
- ‘Filter Movement’ Manipulation Pad, controlling Filter Cut-off & Resonance on either all
sources, or per-source
- ‘Horizontal’, ‘Vertical’ & ‘Circular’ Modulation Units, for both Manipulation Pads
- ‘Edit Modulation’ Menu, containing 4 LFO Modules, for modulating any source parameter, alongside 4 Envelope Modules, for controlling the dynamics of multiple different source parameters
- Edit Effects’ Menu, featuring 9 different Effects Modules; Chorus, Distortion, Lo-Fi (Bitcrusher), Replika Delay, Spatial (Stereo Field Enhancer), Filter, Phasis (Phaser), Convolution (Reverb) & Flair (Tuned, Harmonics-Enhancing Flanger)
- ‘Edit Randomise’ Page, housing toggles for the randomisation of multiple sets of parameters
IMPORTANT: The included Kontakt Files require a full version of Kontakt 7.5.2 or later!
- Share on Facebook