Oli Larkin Endless Series v3 WIN & MAC
Endless Series v3
A unique effect based on the Shepard Tone auditory illusion, which generates mind bending risers, infinite scales, psychedelic drones and fascinating sonic textures.
It works as a tone generator, a ring modulator, phaser, flanger or resonant filter bank.
Endless Series is a unique synthesis and effect plug-in based on the Shepard Tone auditory illusion. It generates mind bending infinite scales, psychedelic drones and fascinating sonic textures and works as a tone generator, a ring modulator, phaser, flanger or resonant filter bank effect.
It’s perfect for adding subtle or extreme tension to many kinds of electronic and experimental music – for instance you can use it to drive the dance-floor crazy with never ending build-ups and climaxes, or add a sense of motion to your latest track without changing the tempo. The plugin is also very effective for many sound design tasks and makes great high-octane engine sounds, like those used for the Batpod in Batman, The Dark Knight.
Endless Series v3 Key Features:
- Circular-pitch tone generator, ring mod, flanger, filter and phaser
- Glissando, auto-stepped and MIDI-stepped modes for synchronising to host
- Lots of options for creating harmonic or inharmonic timbres
- Stereo, mono & mono2stereo for all FX modes
- Quantize stepped modes to one of 14 different scales
- Stereo detune/fattening and auto-panning effects
- Control harmonics of each partial for a richer sound
- Distortion and noise modulation, for a dirtier sound
- Integrated preset/bank management for compatibility across hosts/platforms
- VST2/VST3/AudioUnit/RTAS & AAX plug-in formats & Standalone App
- 32-bit and 64-bit binaries
- No obtrusive copy-protection
- Massive sonic-potential!
Windows XP or newer
VST 2.4, VST 3 or RTAS/AAX host
32bit or 64bit host
Any modern SSE2 capable CPU
OSX Leopard (10.5) or higher
VST 2.4, VST 3, AU or RTAS/AAX host
32bit or 64bit host
Core2Duo or better Intel CPU
- Share on Facebook